Tuesday, November 30, 2010

edita vilkeviciute





I adore discovering successful models, who have more normal proportions like us, and I know you enjoy reading about them too, as it's an extra special boost of comfort and confidence. Here is Edita, a model from Lithuania, who does a lot of fashion shows and has an abundance of major campaigns in her resume. I think I first noticed her proportions in the all-white photo with Alessandra, and from there I found more photos to support my opinion, that she is not particularly long legged, in fact I would say she has a slightly long torso and normal legs. Take note that in all the photos she is wearing high heels, but her longish torso is nonetheless noticeable. In the last candid beach photo, she is obviously not wearing high heels and one can see her proportions are not otherworldly.

No comments:

Post a Comment