Monday, November 29, 2010

brave reader 1





Here is our first brave reader to share images of herself with us. We shall call her "photo submitter 1" and she writes:
"I have forever been self-conscious as the result of a comment my voice teacher made once about my "disproportionately short legs." I'm not sure about the angles at which some of these were taken, though I am on stage in the one with jeans, thus the photograph was taken from the audience at a lower level."

Dear photo submitter 1, you have a great body and that blue dress of yours is gorgeous and entirely ideal for the LSL type of body as it visually raises the level where the legs begin. The tight dresses do flatter your slim and feminine waist, however they do show that your hips are a little bit lower down then average, and I mean only slightly, and only if I am looking at you in a critical manner. Otherwise you appear close to normal. However looking at the photo in which you are wearing jeans you appear very long legged, due to the low flattering angle. Really you have nothing to be insecure about.

No comments:

Post a Comment