Sunday, April 3, 2011

Contributers Welcome

As you surely have noticed I have not been writing very regularly or frequently as of late. I do adore this blog, however life has been keeping me busy. Therefore I am making it official to you all that you can contribute to Lady Short Legs by submitting articles to me.
All that is required is some text and photos which are relevant to the subject of the blog, and if you like I can then link to your site/blog etc... An good example of a submitted "article" is the one below, on Princess Kate.
Topics do not necessarily have to be on celebrities, they can be about scientific/medical findings, polls, advice, theories and so on.
This is for free of course.

Submissions are to be emailed to my regular contact info: LadyShortLegs@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment