Thursday, February 17, 2011

Cheryl Cole and Celeb Insecurities

Update: We have a new photo as suggested by one reader, which better showcases Cheryl's proportions.
I came across a slide-show on British Glamour magazine, about celebrities and their insecurities, with quotes and photos. Some of them are relevant to our blog, including Shakira, Cheryl Cole, Mischa Barton, and Scarlette Johansson who talk of their short legs. Check it out here.

The photo above is of Cheryl Cole, she has a slight disproportion, not as strong as she sees it, I am sure. She wears very high heels constantly and it's difficult to find images where we can see her legs as they really are, but this one of her in flip-flops is good.
Cheryl was voted the sexiest woman in the world, and a few other titles including most photogenic.

She says "'I’ve got a new fondness for high-waisted jeans because they make my legs look longer.'

There is also a nice quote by Cheryl saying:
"If somebody sees a bit of cellulite on my legs that's been circled in a magazine and it makes them feel comfortable then I'm happy that I've made that one person at home go 'Cheryl's got cellulite, it's fine'. I do it myself. I flick through magazines and see Kate Moss has got cellulite and it makes me feel happier about myself. You can't help it."
We certainly do it here as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment