Thursday, December 2, 2010

brave reader 2








Here is our brave reader number two, she says: "Many of the women you have posted have very long, lovely legs!  Or perhaps that's just compared to me.  I have very, very short legs.  My inseam is 23 inches, and my full height is five feet and one inch.  I've always heard that dreaded comment from friends: "You have a great torso BUT....your legs are too short."  Oh, I know.  I've forever hoped that I'd have a miraculous growth spurt and catch up with my peers at their 5'8'' or 5'9'' statures.  But no, I've always been the small one.  My short legs make it impossible to "work" an outfit like my long-legged friends.  I've been left in their shadows for far too long (Figuratively and literally)! Of course, I'm the short one in the photos.  I kept some of my friends in for contrast."

Dear reader, by looking at the photos I can see you are indeed short, however, your proportions appear close to balanced, your legs are not "very, very short", only a little bit short, it's your overall height that is petite. In fact your proportions are almost the same as your tallest friend where both of you are on the beach, with her everything is long (torso & legs), with you everything is shortish (torso & legs). Besides you have a nice body, slim yet curvaceous, with a very pretty face (I've seen it), so stop your insecurities.

I think in many cases we see ourselves much more disproportionate then we truly are, that is how it is with me, and the first photo submitter and you too.

No comments:

Post a Comment