Monday, July 12, 2010

bar rafaeli

It's amazing, before I began this blog I thought only Paris Hilton and perhaps Keira Knightley had my proportions, and now that I am on the constant look out for long torso, and with the help of you lovely readers, we are finding similarly proportioned famous gals everywhere. I especially adore finding our proportions in models, because they are regarded as being the pinnacle of beauty and perfection, so here is another top model to add to our growing list. Bar Rafaeli, the on again off again girlfriend of Leonardo DiCaprio, and Sports Illustrated cover girl of 2009. She certainly does not have the proportions of Leo's previous girl Giselle, who is all legs, but no waist, instead Bar, has a curvaceous long torso. And when you browse through professional photo's of her, they are primarily focused on her feminine torso, furthermore she is beautiful and an object of desire, regardless of her leg length.

No comments:

Post a Comment